Sunday, April 19, 2009

JUST STARTING.....

Where is Paradise!? Let's see, I think it is the moment when my head hits the pillow and ends with the first sound of Joshua saying "BA BA" ( BATMAN) , followed by Joey's high pitched voice saying I want to play Battlefield! Who would have thought that just a few years ago I would be fighting off Batman and G.I Joe just to get the rest of my kids breakfast. Sometimes I am grateful that the two oldest, Miriam and Jake know how to make protein shakes.

Speaking of Superheroes, my son Josh aka Superbathulkman (refer to Travs and Katies Page) was flying around outside with his Superman cape, which is normal for a two year old to do, but when he starts trying to burn holes in our neighbors with his eyes and he has to bring him back with nothing but his cape on, makes for a very interesting day. Which brings up a very interesting question. What does Superman do with his clothes when he takes off to save someone? Seriously? You have to ask yourselves, 'how many phonebooths in Metropolis have suits lying on the floor?"



7 comments:

  1. Oh Holly, I love it! Josh is hysterical :) your whole family is adorable! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YAY! I am so glad you got one! It is so hilarious and cute! Now we can keep in touch easier while we are away from each other!!! I love you Holly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly,
    Your blog is great and I loved reading all of it! It is such a fun way to keep in touch. What a beautiful family you have! Love to all of you,
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's so fun to read your blog! I'm glad you started! This will help us keep in touch SO much better.

    Good luck with your superhero! I have one of those in my house too. He's called "Huperman."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore it!! What a total statement of your sweet little family!! I love the dog tags!! Good job Holly- and believe me- I wouldn't change you one bit!! Sometimes it's a blessing to not remember! and being organized- hmmm? it's just a state of mind!

    ReplyDelete