Friday, May 1, 2009

BREAD FAILURE!

Ok, so I got out my sunbeam mixer and dove into making fresh homemade bread( including grinding my own wheat!) I tried for a recipee that made 4 loaves at one time. 12 cups of flour! The motor on my mixer started smoking. k-put, broken. So I tried to finish the bread without it and of course it didn't rise at all. What a waist of time and flour. How dissapointing aye? But the good news is I got to order my new BOSCH mixer today. Happy day!!! next week Ill have bread comming out of my ears. Im so excited.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Holly!! I wish I had thought of that!! Especially if I knew I could get a brand new Bosch!!! LUCKY! I have dibs on your first loaf of bread! Love- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, I am J-Hyde's cousin (Aunt Betty's daughter). I haven't seen J-Hyde in probably 20 years, but you guys ALL look so good and have the cutest family! I have loved reading through your blog so far. Keep it up! It's a great way to stay connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,
    Way to go...let me know if you need any good bread recipes...I love making bread and rolls. You will be great at it! A new Bosch...cool!
    Love you, Sweetie!
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete