Monday, June 1, 2009

Just some random stuff

Caught you in the middle of blowing a kiss. We miss you Amanda and want you to come home. This is Grand Lake. Gonna be there this weekend opening up the cabin.YEAHHH!
Introducing our two evil members of the family. Daisy, black and white, is very docile and does what she is told. She is the best! Knox, grey and white, is the high spirited one and does not listen. He is the cutest thing though, and tough to get mad at. They are evil because they are always escaping our backyard and getting picked up! The backyard, they own! But we love them and they are super fantastic with the kids.
We just love Travis- He is always helping us some way or another! Thanks Trav. Let's see if we can out do the size of this puppy this year at Grand Lake. Can't wait to get up there!
Thought I would throw this on here just for fun. I am shooting an AK-47 and love it. Thought it was going to push me back alot further than it did. Want to do that one again.

3 comments:

  1. AFter watching that clip...I don't think I want to get on your bad side! ha ha That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....I actually remember taking that picture! I wish I could be there when you guys all go to Grand Lake AND the Reunion:( but it's okay...I'll just have to suffer here in Hawaii...HAHA-I miss you guys very much♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S- Holly....I LOVE that video.

    ReplyDelete