Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trip to Mexico!

This is the group of workers on J-Hydes team that made it to Mexico. Katie and Travis could have come but they could not get a passport quick enough. We are just peek a boo's in the back of the picture.

oh my gosh, look at what the humidity does to my hair! Yikes!
Why are we always in the back? hee hee. We had a great time. Tabatha is the gal with the blonde hair in front. We love her.
We were diving in the light blue water way way out there. It was so much fun. I got a little sea sick on the boat going out to the spot and had to concentrate to keep it all down. Once we were under the water it was smooth and peaceful.

Oh, here we are- bloop bloop. Playa Del Carma, Mexico On a work trip we won. How lucky are we? Nana and Papa, and Grandma and Grandpa, had the kids for us. Thankyou, Thankyou ,Thankyou!
That's me, you can't really tell. But I swear it.
What A stud muffin! This is his old high school pose. (As Amanda always says" your a legend in your own mind"!)

3 comments:

  1. FUN! I am so bummed we did not get to come! URGHHHH.... oh well, life goes on right? Thanks for coming with me today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of your posts! Keep them comin' girl!

    Mexico looks like it was fun! But I don't know about the diving. I'm a freak about the "under water world". It scares me to death! You seem a lot more adventurous than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos...so glad you joined the blog world! Your family is so beautiful!
    Can't wait to see you at the reunion...I am so missing Hawaii and Gail right now. But, it's good to be home and with Ken!
    See you soon!
    Love,
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete